Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesdays: Cloaked

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Released Date: February 8th, 2011

What Amazon has to say: I’m not your average hero. I actually wasn’t your average anything. Just a poor guy working an after-school job at a South Beach shoe repair shop to help his mom make ends meet. But a little magic changed it all.

It all started with a curse. And a frognapping. And one hot-looking princess, who asked me to lead a rescue mission.

There wasn’t a fairy godmother or any of that. And even though I fell in love along the way, what happened to me is unlike any fairy tale I’ve ever heard. Before I knew it, I was spying with a flock of enchanted swans, talking (yes, talking!) to a fox named Todd, and nearly trampled by giants in the Everglades.

Don’t believe me? I didn’t believe it either. But you’ll see. Because I knew it all was true, the second I got CLOAKED.

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't read Sisters Red yet I need to get that and I want this one badly too. Great pick!

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Flinn and while Cloaked didn't appeal to me as much as Beastly or A Kiss in Time it is still a fun read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Beastly! I can't wait to read this one, either! Great pick!

    Here's what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I still want to get to Beastly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete