Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Round Up

The Numbers:
Total Books Read This Year: 14
Total Books Read This Month: 7
  • Library Books: 0
  • TBR Pile Books: 2
  • Fiction: 6
  • Nonfiction: 1

Standouts:

I really enjoyed the Dresden series this month! I read four of them after all! I also really enjoyed Cheever's American Bloomsbury, my only nonfiction this month.

Pleasant Surprises:

East by Edith Pattou has been on my TBR forever! It's a fairy tale retelling, which I love, but for some reason I've been putting it off. It was very enjoyable, and I recommend it!

Take-it-or-leave-it:

I wasn't impressed with Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, though I'll probably continue to read the series. I'm really sick of love triangles amongst average teen girls and supernatural beings...is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment